Monday, August 27, 2012

Russian Tourism Logo Fail - Interview

Being called just one day before, I give my feelings (no mention about the fact that 70% of the interview was cut) about the new Russian Tourism logo on Russia Today - international Russian TV broadcasted all around the world. Few hints, a sense of thinking and a bit of stress to talk with two international hosts and surrounded by 6 people at least. Well, anyway, the logo is what it is - an epic fail - and I hope they will make it evolve in the right direction.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.passionrusse.fr/
+ blog page fb sur la langue russe http://www.facebook.com/PassionRusse

Unknown said...


Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. For further information in details about Russian Travel Russian Individual Travel

Unknown said...

Hi there! I run a pretty similar site to yours and was curious if we could exchange links. Trying to expand my network of travel related sites and was hoping you could add mine to your site, vice versa. Asking specifically because I think your writing is excellent and I like what you’re doing here.
I know this sounds spammy, but please consider! And check out my Russian tourist attractions post to get an idea of what the site is about. Cheers 

erectile dysfunction pills said...

What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively helpful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other customers like its aided me. Great job.

erectile dysfunction remedies said...

Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article! It's the little changes that make the greatest changes. Thanks for sharing!

Mikhail Dobrokhvalov said...

Great blog post thanks for sharing.

 
Voyage Russie Guide de voyage Moscou