Sunday, June 6, 2010

Life is a Cycle

Life is unexpected and strange. I've started my career in advertising working with Beigbeder as a copywriter (I was account) in Y&R Paris. I was there for '99 Francs' and for many different exciting stuff. Many years later, deciding to travel and after living in different countries, I land in Moscow and work in different agencies. In the meantime, I follow Frédéric's work and understand his interest in Russia and in the excess of Moscow...why not? And then, one week ago, he's invited to the hypest show on TV 'Project Paris Hilton' and he jokes about one of my latest campaigns on Snickers in BBDO.
Life was already short, the world was already small and now, obviously, both of them are operating a stupid cycle.

No comments:

 
Voyage Russie Guide de voyage Moscou